Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fail Blog?

I've been mulling over re-doing my blog, since I completely ran out of ideas for it...

So now it's going to be a random experiment in randomness until I can come up with something I like. It'll probably just be a continued experiment in randomness. I guess I'm ok with that.

And for now it's pretty much just gonna be documenting how I'm trying to grow up and relocate, along with lessons learned along the way. The love of my life and I both have known we wanted to move to Colorado by the Rocky Mountains pretty much since we started dating. He's been a long-time Broncos fan, and I fell in love with the area when I was 16 and went to visit family. My family out there is excited, so am I. We all love each other so much, the move will be refreshing and we'll all get to chill together more than once every 4 years. That, and the area is nowhere near a polluted as the Joliet, IL area... just saying. It smells WAY better in Denver.

I'm applying for jobs out there. Guess we'll see what happens. I'm super excited!

Add: An adult-y thing I figured out recently-- If you let your sink get full beyond capacity with yuckies (dishes) and can't soak anything because you can't reach the drain to plug it, fill pots and pans with warm soapy water and soak a few dishes in each of those. They can wait on the counter or stove while you wash what's in the sink. If I find my camera, I'll post pictures for you visual people.

No comments:

Post a Comment